Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Preview, Predict, Code :) Yay~! <3


  1. How accurate were your predictions?
Actually they were very accurate! I was surprised that I actually did guess as much as I did but then again maybe it was just an obvious prediction I don't really know. (ha ha *nervous chuckling*) BEHOLD TOBI, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS XD!!!

2. Which predictions were very accurate? Describe.

All of them were accurate but the most accurate one would have to be "how do you think the story will start" because I actually guessed that the book would start with a quote about bees and on the first page, low and behold, an epigraph but it was close enough to a quote XD!!! HURRAY!!! :D Also I thought that I would enjoy the book in the beginning and that ended up being right to. <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_2">loveles this book.

3. Which predictions were less accurate? What were the differences between what you predicted and what actually happened?

Well my prediction about what the book was going to be about was too general and I only focused on the fact that it might take place in a historic period. XP I was surprised about how good the book was considering it was focused so much on bees :P. Gosh I rambled way too much about it being realistic fiction DX. Also I was wrong about everything pertaining to a historical event. While the book did mention some historic events it was not solely focused on them at all.

Well that's it!!!! 8D Sayonara~

No comments: