Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Strange Kind of Smpathy




He fell in love with you


But he fell alone


Fell into the pain


I don't know












If he fell in love


And fell in love alone


Does that mean


I will too?












If I fell in love with you


Would I soon know


The pain he knew


The same pain I don't know?












How confusing words can be


When written by one


such as me












Lonely, confused, Falling


Little me












Sad, Pathetic, Unworthy


Me












Unworthy of you


Unworthy of your care


Unworthy of your time


A waste of your air












I know I'm not worth it


I know I'm not fair


I know I'm not brave enough to dare












Too say those three words


Those three words that can mean so such


And nothing at all












Those words that hold the meaning


Of a heart I cannot have




Your heart








The one I cannot possess


The one thing I want most


The one thing so close






Yet so far from my reach






Maybe your happiness


Doesn't lie with me








And if that's the case


Can I still keep you near?






And if you're ever sad or lonely


Or need a friend


I'll always be there








To chase away the fears


To wipe away the tears


To keep you safe


And give you love with no price







You are my flower


My princess


My friend




And no matter what you say or do


Just remember


I'll always be there for you.
~END~
Please don't judge...




1 comment:

marlene burrito said...

so i was very bored and i started reading everyones blogs and i saw this...
i have no idea where you got it from but its BEAUTIFUL!