Thursday, May 7, 2009

This I Believe OwO















I know I picked more than one O.O; but once I got started reading I couldn't stop. I could relate to them so well and I didn't think there would be any "This I believes" like this. I could identify with these because these were women who are like me and shared some of the same struggles. It also made me realize that I am very fortunate to go to HTHMA because there I can be open about who I am and not have to worry about hiding it out of fear of hate or not being excepted. I'm glad I can openly say I am a lesbian at school and that my friends and those around me do not judge. :]


I also found two "This I believes" (bottom two) that gave me ideas about what kind of style to make my essay. I really enjoyed reading "Timothy's" (last one) because of his style and how he described things. I got lost in his words and at the end his essay made me smile. I can relate to his observing love and how love had effected him through his life. It was interesting because it did not focus on a moment but focused on all of his thoughts and ideas. It made me like it that much more because it was different. Also the second to last "This I believe" made me go "AWWWWWWWW KAWAI DESU!!!!!" (awww so cute) because I have never seen a child think this way before. It was so awesome and it made me want to hug him! XDDDDD
I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS ESSAY!!!!!!!!!! 8'DDDD






No comments: